Re:frustrated with site absorbtion " C J From [IP]"

Hi Marilyn      I also had site absorbtion problems when I first started
pumping back in Oct.of 99.  I started out using soft-sets like the majority
of the new pumpers do,  I switched over to silouettes after two months of
ups and downs on the advice of a MM Pump Rep who's a pumper himself .  I
found that the change of sets made all the difference in the world for me!!
I suffer from a neuropathy in My abdominal area due to the years of
injections so I can relate with you .  I have found that inserting the sil
just under the last rib bone "in the little pocket area we all have" works
great for me,  It is kind of indented there so the sil sits a little further
in . It helps in active situations such as sports ect.   I found that sils
work on lean people also, Even in places you wouldn,t think you have enough
fat to insert into they work great!!   I realy hope this helps    Take care
And feel free to write me with you results or opinion!!     C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY
AND DOSEN'T REFLECT WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK!!!!