[IP] good phoenix md

- --0-1804289383-957194718=:25203

I am looking for a good doctor in the phoenix or surrounding area, I was going to Marshall Block but he just got out of the practice he was in and the doctor that took care of him was not going to listen to me. He just tuned me right out, I will findsomeone with an ear that will be an advocate one way or another.

Any suggestions i would be interested in, to check out

Thanks   Hope

Hope Horsford
I don't drive fast, I fly low!
ICQ #31392013

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1804289383-957194718=:25203

<P>I am looking for a good doctor in the phoenix or surrounding area, I was going to Marshall Block but he just got out of the practice he was in and the doctor that took care of him was not going to listen to me. He just tuned me right out, I will findsomeone with an ear that will be an advocate one way or another.</P>
<P>Any suggestions i would be interested in, to check out</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thanks&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope</P>
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
- --0-1804289383-957194718=:25203--