Re: [IP] Depression and Diabetes

You did not bore anyone with your message.  I don't know you but I am alarmed
about how you are suffering.  Please try a new drug or dose, and get to
either your current doctor or a new, possibly better one.  I know you don't
feel like doing anything, but it will get better once you find the right
drug.  Go see "Return to Me" about a young woman who has a heart transplant.
She is very self conscious about a huge surgical scar she has on her chest.
You will relate.  The pump is not such a big deal cosmetically.  You are a
worthwhile person.  Diabetes doesn't make you "damaged".  Take care.