Re: [IP] Endo exams

Hi there.. Personally I had the opposite experience with the NJ docs vs/ Philly, but anyway... I am seeing a doc at PENN who took over for Dr. Simmons... this new doctor is Dr. Schutta and so far I do like him... he was trained by Dr. Simmons who was a big pump advocate and PENN has a CDE or two there that know alot about pumping.  If I can be of more help (or you find someeone even better in the area) let me know.  Dr. Schutta's number is.. 215-662-2468. GOod luck