[IP] crying & low

> Sometimes
> I feel Iike a nutcase crying and pacing back and forth, especially when I
> have low blood sugars.  I'm sure I've driven my husband absolutely crazy
> at times
> Lisa

When I was dx'd in '50, the dr. said I may *cry like a silly old woman*
during a low. Mom always thought I used that as an excuse - I HATE that
crying then, but I know it is a symptom that doesn't always rear it's ugly
head. And, BTW, I am a silly old woman now. <gr>
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)