Re: [IP] sleeping hands

this probably doesn't apply to you but I am mentioning it because in my
'list' of symptoms of hypothyroidism a few weeks back,  I forgot put down
"arm falling asleep" at night.
if I lay on it at all, it would get so 'numb' that I could NOT move it.  I
had to use my other hand to pick up my arm and bring it down to my side.
somehow lack of thyroid also effects your nerve endings and they go dead
quite easily.

just a thought...in case you have any other symptoms of low functioning
thyroid.  it tends to run in the IDDM family.