Re: [IP] Pump vacations

Re: pump vacations. I take pump vacations on the days I change set ups.
They may be for 1 hour or 4 hours but for me it is nice not to be connected
to anything :) for a while.
the pump really is a blessing but it still is something to contend with and
sometimes it is good for me to take a mini vacation. Pumping may help
diabetes but it isn't a cure and it does get tiring sometimes to be
connected to something all the time. When I first started pumping I thought
it was really great. It is great but now I give myself a break from it.
Just my way of coping :)