Re: [IP] Endo exams

Don't let your endo get away without examining your feet!  every time!

I once went to my endo (former) and asked him to look at my swollen left
foot.  He said "Oh, that's just dependant edema, I don't have to examine
it"  What it was -- Charcot foot -- diagnosed by my orthopedist.  I was
in a brace and on crutches for 7 months, and I still have major damage to
my foot that might have been avoided with an earlier diagnosis! Needless
to say, I changed endos (to a woman) and not only does she examine my
feet, but she is the one who persuaded me to go on the pump.