[IP] Sleep Apnea

  You are absolutely right! Sleep apnea is a very dangerous condition, that
if left untreated, can cause many health problems, not only for the
afflicted, but the spouse too! I remember my dad having surgery to correct
his severe apnea -- caused enlargement of his heart because of his breathing.
You would swear you lived next to the railroad tracks with his noise! They
had to totally rebuild his mouth and part of his airway. Not the typical
surgery done today for apnea, but necessary in his case. Did it take care of
his snoring? Almost completely. Still did some 'quiet' snoring, nothing like
before! <vbg>