   As one who does "dual advocacy" work online with both diabetes ( which my
16 yr old has had for 6.5 years) and with breast cancer (which I had 18
months ago), I can't say enough for the therapeutic support to be found in
cyber-space for both diseases. I'd be more than happy to "speak" to your
friend & recommend some helpful sites....I'll be out of town this week at the
Juvenile Diabetes Conference in San Francisco though, so it'll be a week or
so before I can get back to her......

Regards, Renee