[IP] Summer and physical activity

I have not gone on the pump yet, but with the very warm Memorial Day
weekend having passed, I do have a few questions:
I am a "beach person".  In fact, many of my vacations are planned around
staying at beach resorts.  I love being outdoors in the sun and I
perspire easily. I am also very phsically active.  I work out in the gym
approx. 5 days/week and again I perspire quite a lot.  I also hike to
hike and "power walk" outdoors.
Is it difficult to manage using the pump  1)in hot weather conditions
which is often accompanied with lots of perspiration and 2) during
phsical activity which is also accompanied with lots of perspiration,
but also which involves a lot of pysical movement?