I want to let all of you know how rewarding it has been to read the
messages addressed to me and to each other.  Attitude is everything and
for one of the first times I was experiencing an attitude problem.  I
just couldn' come to terms that I would need to go on the pump to
achieve better control.  Listening to all of you, I now am no longer
afraid and am actually eager to get started.  This positive experience
has also led me to recommended an online cancer group to a friend who is
struggling with breast cancer.  Thank you one and all.