[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #181

Have any of you really looked at the comments being made here?  Somehow this has gotten way out of hand.  If someone is smart enough, they can access our life histories without our knowledge.  It's sad when more than half of the threads in #181 were about the issue with Mr.Miller and not diabetes and/or insulin pumping.  We've lost it and I'd like to see it resolved.  It would be nice to hear both sides but will it make any difference?

Jane A. Dohrmann CPS