[IP] Re: Awake in the Middle of the Night

I too sympathize with your dilemma.  My husband NEVER checks Kelly in
the middle of the night, for just that reason; once awake, he stays that
way.  I on the other hand, have grown accustomed to it having had
considerable practice waking up several times a night with three babies
in rapid succession.  I try really hard to "not really wake-up" when I
check her, but if the test indicates further action, i.e. too high or
too low, I have a much harder time going back to sleep, partly because I
must do more things before I go back to sleep, and because  I'm busy
worrying about, "Now why did that happen?", and also because now I  need
to check her AGAIN in a few hours.  Sorry not much help!

Mary, Kelly's Mom, STILL not pumping