Re: [IP] sleepless nights

In a message dated 5/31/99 12:25:27 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< SO, to answer your question about a solution to sleep easier? Sex change ?
 exhaustion are the only things I can come up with! ha ha. Seriously...if you
 find one, PLEASE let me know!>>
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you are most likely doomed to
this sleeplessness.  Right now it is his bgs.  Later you will hear every
creak until you know he is safe at home in his bed.  <sigh>  As much as I
trusted my stepsons, I never actually slept until I heard their car in the
drive, their key in the door and the wonderful noises that meant they were
home safe and sound.  Even though I had no idea what they were up to when
they were not with us.  Go figure.

Once you have Kevin's basals set and you are in the "smooth sailing" part of
pumping, it won't be necessary to get up to test so frequently.  What I now
do is to test IF I get up for some other reason.  That way I have a test
occassionally but don't have to set an alarm.

There is nothing anyone can say to get you to stop worrying.  When you see
how stable Kevin can be hopefully you will realize you have nothing to worry

p.s.  It is MY snoring that keeps my partner awake at night.  He is the one
who lays in bed worrrying and can't fall asleep.  When I have worries, I
always ask God to take over since he's up all night anyway, then take them
back in the morning <smile>