Re: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

In a message dated 5/31/99 6:53:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The
 only aggravating thing is waking up at 2-3AM to check, but this is only for
 the 1st 2 weeks, then perhaps my trainer will be a little easier on me >>
Wow Jim that would be great I have had mine for five weeks and am still
checking almost every night at 2.  The only nights is when I sleep through.
It might be to because of my significant dawn phenomenon and the fact that I
can increase 300 mg/dl with just that forget about rebounding.  So they have
me checking every night until we know all the rates and boluses are correct.