Re: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

Jim,

That's great!  It is amazing how much better the bgs are when on the pump.
Before I started using it I would have never believe the difference it could
make.  Now I sound like a fanatic.  *L*  It seems once you gain control you want
to share it with everyone (at least I did).  Pizza usually gives me trouble but
Im learning how to keep it in control too.  Once you get all your adjusting done
you should have to check your 3 am as often,  I still check mine every once in a
while so I can see what is going on.  My pump trainer told me not to check every
night because I was exhausting myself try every other night.  Good Luck with you
continued success.

Donna