RE: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

Hi Dona,

Day 4 of pumping and all is going well. Changed a site myself on Sunday, and
my BG's have not gone above 176 un 4 days. What a difference. Even with an
unknown quantity item at dinner last night, I came out better than I could
have hoped for. 130 which is right in the middle of my target range. (Uno's
Pizza) I can't believe what a difference this is making in my control. The
only aggravating thing is waking up at 2-3AM to check, but this is only for
the 1st 2 weeks, then perhaps my trainer will be a little easier on me.

Jim - Got his 'gizmo' 5/28/99 and loving it. (type 1 (LADA))