Re: [IP] RE:e-mail addresses

There is also software available to capture entire lists of
e-mail addresses to use for purposes of "spamming."  I
would think that someone as knowledgeable as Mr. Miller
would be able to get into the Insulin Pumpers members only
site and download the entire list of e-mail addresses.  The
private letter that I received from him had the "To"
addresses marked as "list suppressed."

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Well, it is easy to save them in most buddy lists since
> each one is posted
> with each message. I doubt that most peoplesave them all.
> I don't.
> Barbara B.

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===