Re: [IP] Whewww and "awake in middle of night"

Hi all ---

Geez what a long "run on" sentence I had in the above post but my excuse is
my sleepy, low, wornout 9yo diabetic daughterr was standing there waiting for
me as I quickly dashed that off.  .  My apologies.

I decided to recheck the website and noticed the specific name of the list I
mentioned is not insulinpumpers but rather is called "insulinpumpusers."

One last question - does anyone else have a problem going back to sleep after
they get up to check their child in the middle of the night?  If I have
worked out particularly hard that day I can usually get back to sleep but if
not I am WIDE EYED  (like tonight).  If anyone has any ideas I would sooooo
appreciate them.

Thanks!       Sherri Lynn