Re: [IP] other IP and Diabetic mailing lists.......

 email @ redacted writes:

<< Afterall, this IS
 the only pumping mailing list online right now!  >>

Actually there are several other diabetic (and one specifically called
insulin pumpers) mailing lists at at website called ONElist.  I do not belong
to any of the diabetic mailing list so I have no personal experience with any
of them however, I am on one of the educational lists on this and it is very
active and well run.

If interested go to:    www.onelist.com     (click on health, then