Re: [IP] Gastroenteritis

I never thought about this at the time but about 2 yrs. ago i had an
emergency surgery that removed my gall bladder as it was cancerous, ten
inches of my colon which was infected with gangarene and my appendics (sp.)
I waas on the pump for a little over a year and spent a week in the hospital
and 30 days before theyt let me off the oxygen and let me golf.  I just
realized on reading your post that I would have been much worse off if I had
DKA also the only thing I can do is thank God and the pump for keeping this
away from my door.
Don and a better penguinie, perhaps not compromised O-