Re: [IP] Gastroenteritis

I had a couple of really sick days this past week and ended up in the
hospital.  Managed to stay out of DKA.  I was wondering if anyone else since
on the pump has been really sick or had an illness that normally would have
sent them into DKA and didn't.  I was surprised because any other time this
has happened I ended up with lengthy hospital stays.  This was 36 hours and
the recuperating time has been so much better.  Just wondering how much the
pump might have had to do with it.  What do you all think?