Re: [IP] White Spot in Tubing, should I be concerned?

In a message dated 5/30/99 2:33:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Hi,  When doing my morning inspection of my site and pump, I noticed a
 (1/8 inch) white spot in the tubing, right at the junction of the plastic
 end where it screws onto the syringe.  Almost as if it was stretched or
 crimped during the night.  I did not hear any no delivery alarms, and the
 pump does not show that any were activated.  I unconnected at the QR and
 primed and insulin is still moving through the line.  My PP  BG  is 86,
 right on target, but the white spot bothers me.  Should I be concerned?
 D >>
I was told the white spot is normal and from the tubing be bent one way or
another.  I haven't noticed any problems either Dave and my CDE said it
happens all the time.