[IP] White Spot in Tubing, should I be concerned?

Hi,  When doing my morning inspection of my site and pump, I noticed a small
(1/8 inch) white spot in the tubing, right at the junction of the plastic
end where it screws onto the syringe.  Almost as if it was stretched or
crimped during the night.  I did not hear any no delivery alarms, and the
pump does not show that any were activated.  I unconnected at the QR and
primed and insulin is still moving through the line.  My PP  BG  is 86,
right on target, but the white spot bothers me.  Should I be concerned?

David  Type 1 {LADA}  (who LOVES his MM 507c Insulin Pump)