[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #180

With reference to the Mason Miller issue:  I'm quite confused . . . doesn't everyone realize that there are real hackers out there that can access just about anything and they aren't honest enough to tell us!?  I think somewhere we missed the whole point of the service of this message . . . instead of beating one another up and causing unnecessary stress (of which NONE of us need!) we should just get along.  I, personally, am getting tired of the politics and the personalities that seem to get in the way of what this message service is all about.

Jane A. Dohrmann CPS