Re: [IP] GUIDE-LINES NOW!! PUMPERS VS. INSURANCE

In a message dated 5/29/99 10:52:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< betic supplies months ago.
     My prescription for test strips was sent back through the network
 and it was approved this time. I do plan to change to the pharmacy
 that was kind enough to help,and I will look into doing mail order
 for all my diabetic supplies if I can get 3 months supplies.

I am so glad you found a solution and please do look into the mail order what
a difference it made when I finally found it was there.

Kathleen