Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

At 07:34 AM 5/30/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>good point, Thanks, I just recieved another mail from him he said a friend
>had showed him my letter you are answering.  He said the addresses are
>available to any member.  He also said he is not a hacker and is a designer
>of some type but this gets me wondering isn't a hacker someone who alters a
>system without permission?  He sltered the system then showed the admin how
>he did it.  he should have asked if he could alter the system the toldl them
>how he would and why.   don't want to deal with this and am now sorry I even
>gave a positive response to him returning to the list.  Penguinie is quite
>upset as this comprises his mother also.
>Don and compromised Penguinie  o-
>                                                 /( )\ Penguinie in

Don (you are a little confused on the matter)

no no he did not alter the system he made a website (that was only seen by
a few and only accessed by a few) and offered the Adm to be able to link to
it or the code of the page.  he had nothing to do with the IP site.

HE DID NOT TOUCH THE IP SYSTEM..  it was his own site.

Everyone please don't jump to conclusions before you know the facts.

I have seen the site and it was not on the IP server (system) and it was
password protected so noone could just go into it.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted