Re: [IP] Re: Mason Miller

Instead of wading through the list for an answer to a question why not just
ask the question.  I don't know what topics have been discussed and not
discussed so if I ask a question I am sincere in my ignorance.  I find the
people most helpful and have always recieved honest and sincere answers
without invading anyones privacy.
Don and compromised Penguinie in disguise O-
                                                                /(  )'\