Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

No one's privacy was  invaded because Mason did not allow anyone's email to
show to anyone else. He was thrown off the list and wanted to let list
members know why.
So far we have not heard from the people who threw him off the list.
If it is because he had a suggestion to make things easier and he was
thrown off them there are some issues here.If he needs help because he has
diabetes and is on the pump then I hope someone (us) can be of help to him.