Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 8:43:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 Actually, my first thought when I read his e-mail saying he wouldn't violate
 our privacy was that, by e-mailing the list after he was off the list, he
 demonstrating that he was violating our privacy by sending e-mail to the
 (I can only assume it was the list, rather than just those of us who send
 mail) despite the fact that he was no longer on the list.
 Jan >>
I am curious if it was the whole list because didn't a couple of members ask
about it?  It made me think that someone who gets digests or something didn't
get it.  That is why someone reprinted it.  I am not on anyone's side either
yet but am curious as to what grievous offense he committed that required him
being thrown off.  Guaranteed we are guests but wouldn't you like to be
warned if you infringed on a rule, not just have your rights taken away?  I
sure would hope that there was just cause before such a removal.