Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 10:22:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Quite possibly we know because he sent e-mail to all of us despite being
  the list?
  Jan >>
 Which isn't that hard to do if he once was on the list.
 Kathleen >>

I know that: I was just answering Don's question, which was how do we know he
has our addresses. We know because he sent e-mail to us despite (now) being
off the list.

Actually, my first thought when I read his e-mail saying he wouldn't violate
our privacy was that, by e-mailing the list after he was off the list, he was
demonstrating that he was violating our privacy by sending e-mail to the list
(I can only assume it was the list, rather than just those of us who send
mail) despite the fact that he was no longer on the list.