Re: [IP] Re: Mason Miller

At 08:10 PM 5/29/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>I for one support Michael.  Michael you've provided a haven of information
>here for us.  I trust that you have very sound reasons for making this
>decision about YOUR list and your website.  I am miffed at having been put
>the email list of Mr. Miller.  When I subscribed to IP I assumed that no one
>would misuse the list.  I am sick of getting spam mail from people accessing
>lists without permission.
>I learned from Rabbi Hanoch Teller (a wonderful story teller) "YOU NEVER

I am not on anyone side as of yet but i know for sure that you have not
been put on "Masons list" he sent that message to everyone on the list just
once.  I have never recieved any spam mail from anyone accessing the site.
this site has been great but mason was just trying to make it easyer for
others to get info about messages without wading threw 100s of e-mails.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted