Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 6:11:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I never realized that.  I just sent a reply to the admin. How do you know.
 |This is very upsetting to me.  I try to protect my privacy like everyone
 else and this compromises my trust in the letter he wrote.  If this is the
 case I do not want a hacker of this magnitude on the same list as myself.  i
 know that some ot the people on the list have great expertise with computers
 and programs but they are not inclined to tread where they are not wanted.
 Thanks for pointing this out to me but aagain how do you know he has the
 Don and Penguinie who does not want to be compromised either.
  0 >>
I have all your addressees.  Come on guys, do you think it is that hard.  If
you are a member here look at your personal filing cabinet.  I have kept
copies of all mail related to this topic.  Do you want me to list everyone
who has written, because I can.  Better throw me off the list because I can
privately email you.  Also when I related a story many people privately
emailed rather than put their post to the whole site.  I cant believe this
issue is even being brought up.  How about why the admin doesnt want to do
something to help gain better access to the different topics approached?

And if anyone wants that list of all who have answered I will be happy to
email it.