Re: [IP] Re: Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 5:12:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I for one support Michael.  Michael you've provided a haven of information
 here for us.  I trust that you have very sound reasons for making this
 decision about YOUR list and your website.  I am miffed at having been put
 the email list of Mr. Miller.  When I subscribed to IP I assumed that no one
 would misuse the list.  I am sick of getting spam mail from people accessing
 lists without permission.
 I learned from Rabbi Hanoch Teller (a wonderful story teller) "YOU NEVER
Well since you seem to know the whole story and support Michael and the admin
over the rest of us maybe you would like to enlighten us to our errors.
because I sure would like to know what the problem was.  I don't remember
anything about spam mail either. I sure haven't gotten any from here.  So
please share your experience and info.