Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 12:16:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 Hi Everyone:  I find it curiously interesting that Mr. Miller has all of our
 e-mail addresses..  Joanne Mc
 - >>
Well I would think that was part of the concern that along with making the
database all our names is on it, hence the security problem.  However if he
didn't make it public and they are not interested in using his approach, why
make him leave?

I wont even begin to understand all this computer stuff, but I sure bet if I
wanted to I could go back look in my personal filing cabinet, get old digests
and get all your addresses.  So I don't think he is some devious underhanded
con artist.  Of course this is just my opinion.