Re: [IP] Re: Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/29/99 7:12:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I learned from Rabbi Hanoch Teller (a wonderful story teller) "YOU NEVER

I second that thought!!!

To add my wise mother's words to the Rabbi's
There are always two sides to a story even if everyone is telling the truth.
Everyone brings a different perspective on things.

I urge folks to give Michael and the other admins a chance to explain before
you tell them what they should do.