Re: [IP] Insulin Pumper's List - Mason Miller

I never realized that.  I just sent a reply to the admin. How do you know.
|This is very upsetting to me.  I try to protect my privacy like everyone
else and this compromises my trust in the letter he wrote.  If this is the
case I do not want a hacker of this magnitude on the same list as myself.  i
know that some ot the people on the list have great expertise with computers
and programs but they are not inclined to tread where they are not wanted.
Thanks for pointing this out to me but aagain how do you know he has the
Don and Penguinie who does not want to be compromised either.