[IP] Re: Mason Miller

I for one support Michael.  Michael you've provided a haven of information
here for us.  I trust that you have very sound reasons for making this
decision about YOUR list and your website.  I am miffed at having been put on
the email list of Mr. Miller.  When I subscribed to IP I assumed that no one
would misuse the list.  I am sick of getting spam mail from people accessing
lists without permission.
I learned from Rabbi Hanoch Teller (a wonderful story teller) "YOU NEVER KNOW