I cannot get by on one bottle of insulin for my pomp for a month.
My doctor wrote my RX to read. Disp. Velosulin BR 4 bottles refill PRN
If I find 4 bottles isn't enough I ask the doc to call in. It appear 4
bottles it enough.
You ened to ask the doctor to write out the number of bottles to dispense.
Also for strips. It is spelled out 200 test strips. I have 2 RXs for my 2
different machines.