[IP] child dying

Wow. That is very scarey. I guess I never knew that a healthy child could go
low and die from a heart attack in the middle of the night. Why dont you hear
more about that? Like warning us of the dangers of a night-time low? How low
does one have to go? Had these kids has previous dangerous lows before?  I am
truly afraid now. I figured if Kevin (wearing the pump) is ok at bedtime and
his basals are ok...then we are safe. Doc said to check once a week to see
that things are still ok....but should I do more????

My heart goes out to these parents!

Mom of Kevin, 11, pumping 3 weeks