Re: [IP] Re: Insulin Pumpers List from Mason Miller

>From what I read in Mason's post (admittedly only one side of the story!), it
looks to me as if he would be a valuable addition to the administrators of this
list. He now seems to be sensitive to the security/privacy issues which we want
for list members and has the skills, enthusiasm and time to assist with making
the information on our site more accessible to our members.

Please comment to the list, Michael. I am concerned when I hear that a person who
has had diabetes for 27-28 years is not permitted to be  a member of this list.
He may have broken a list rule, but, it looks to me as if his intentions were
admirable, and, if he now knows the rules and agrees to abide by them, then I
think that he should be welcomed back.