Re: [IP] Fwd: Insulin Pumpers List from Mason Miller

At 01:09 AM 5/29/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>Dan...what was he trying to create?  What was he trying to do?  I missed

Ok I went threw and found the e-mail that Mason sent. and i know the
concern that he is sending for in the message he said he let the Adm. and
one other person from the list look at the site and ask for advice on how
to ensure privacy or what they thought of the site.

I was the other person that Mason asked to look at the site.

I (personally and this is my own thought) like his site it had a easy
searchable database.

I also understand the concerns of the Adm. about being a risk for others
getting the e-mail addresses.

knowing this I suggested that a password protected site just like the
insulin pumpers site may help calm this concern or make the code available
to the Adm so they may put it on the site so it could be contained on one

this is the first I have heard of Mason getting kicked off the list for the
support he tried to provide.

I hope the Adm. reconsiders the ban and allow him back on the list..
I would also like to hear the side of the Adm. Since i was the only other
person besides the Adm. to see the site he was working on.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted