RE: [IP] Fwd: Insulin Pumpers List from Mason Miller

I know I have only gotten Mason Miller's side of the story, but as he tells
it, he did nothing wrong, and the service he was trying to create would have
been very useful.  His plea to the group is not inflammatory.  It actually
sounds reasonable and well thought out.  Unless this is not the character
with which he conducted himself during the incident he described, it seems
unreasonable not to admit him back to the mailing list and the site.  I know
computer people can become a little overzealous in their projects (I speak
from firsthand experience since I am a computer person), but it sounds as if
he was just trying to make something available to others that is useful to
him.  Whether you agree with that or not, the intention is noble.

- Dan Richardson