Re: [IP] No more Joslins in NJ?!

In a message dated 5/28/99 11:12:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was told that it was not finaancially profitable for the main
 headquarters in Boston.   >>

Not financially profitable for Boston? As far as I know, the "satellites" pay
*Joslin* for the name. It might not be financially profitable for the Joslins
in New Jersey, as they have to meet certain criteria, such as having CDEs,
dietitians, etc., in-house. That's why the one in Indianapolis closed. (Or it
was no longer up to standards, perhaps, so it was closed.)