[IP] ADA's National Youth Leadership Congress

> From: email @ redacted
> By any chance, did you ever attend the National Youth Leadership Conference
> in Washington, DC for the ADA.  I was there in 1995.
> Cheri :)

Dear all,
Just curious, how many of you attended ADA's YLC??  Several people have made
reference to it here, and I wonder how many "alumni" are lurking.  I was there in
1987 and 1989-1992 and was the Youth Action Committee member from the Southern
region in 1990.  I'd love to hear from others of you privately if you're out there!