Re: [IP] Fwd: Insulin Pumpers List from Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/28/99 5:07:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 I am not sure I understand all the implications with this issue. If this is
 the only contact with other pumpers and pump management, shouldn't Mr.
 be allowed to participate on the list?
 Barbara B.