Re: [IP] Fwd: Insulin Pumpers List from Mason Miller

In a message dated 5/28/99 5:07:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<<
 I am not sure I understand all the implications with this issue. If this is
 the only contact with other pumpers and pump management, shouldn't Mr.
Miller
 be allowed to participate on the list?
 Barbara B.