[IP] Our children are fragile

I'm so saddened to read about Arwin - what a loss to the world.  I sometimes
feel I  walk around in denial thinking that my son can live as long and as
healthy a life as anyone else - because this is what I want to believe.  The
truth is diabetes makes his life more fragile, and yes he walks a
tightrope... Please extend my sincerest condolences to Arwin's family.   I
wonder how many other tragic losses of children with diabetes there are out
there that we don't know about...This disease must be cured.

Regards,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children with diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">
http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html
</A> aka KidsRPumping.
PLEASE SUPPORT FUNDING A CURE FOR DIABETES.  MY FAVORITE CHARITY IS DIABETES
RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN MIAMI FLORIDA
<A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">DRI</A>. You choose a charity and work toward
the cure.