[IP] Re: diastix and the back of one touch strips, questions

The diastix I use, but I'm interested in the use of "used" one touch strips
for testing colas.  As I didn't have a "regular" soda at home, I tried
sugar-water.  After one minute, the strip hadn't changed.  I looked at it a
looooooong time later and it was bright blue.   How long does it take to
change color it it is dipped into a regular soda?