Re: [IP] Measure of control?

In a message dated 05/28/1999 12:04:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My guess is that you can get more information from looking at
 detailed numbers than from an average or A1c, but I'm just not sure of
 the best way to do it. >>

I hope that one of the more scientific types answer this one, but I was under
the impression that the a1c does not measure and "average" bg but rather how
much sugar has attached itself to cells and has caused damage.  The "average"
business comes in because most folks can better understand it that way.